Job Opening - Registration and eMedia Coordinator
Registration and eMedia Coordinator
We are currently seeking a keen professional with 2 to 3 years’ experience to fill a full-time position within our organization. We are hiring a Conference Registration Delegate Support and eMedia Co-Ordinator.
To be our front-line communicator with our conference delegates supporting them through the registration process pre and post-event.
To be part of and work with our eMedia team to fulfil eMedia sales and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Conference Registration Delegate Support
- Answers attendee calls and emails with registration support, and general event questions.
- Process payments and send invoices when required.
- Send correspondence to attendees (Pre and Post event emails thru internal system)
- Manage group code requests (approving, creating and communicating discount codes)
- Upload/Register Speaker/Advisory Board/Volunteer badges
- Preparing and printing badges for shipping to conferences.
- Work with registration vendor to coordinate registration sites as well as onsite setup and equipment needs
- Help test & QA registration sites
- Be onsite for local events to man the customer service desk (6 – 8 events per year)\
- Coordinate the delivery of all content for BATimes.com and Projecttimes.com
- Post daily Articles on both websites (6 – 10 per week)
- Create and Send weekly newsletters per website (2 per week)
- Manage Webinars (average 1 a month)
- Create Webinar Events within our internal system
- Create and Send Promotional Marketing Emails
- Run the live webinar using Webex
- Convert recording to On-demand
- Send all pre and post-webinar correspondence thru the internal system.
- Design/Modify banner graphics using Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Create and execute social marketing campaigns
- Send promotional emails
- Customer support - Answer contact us emails received through the websites
- Sales Support
- Update Banner Ads on website/eNewsletter
- Send 3rd party emails
- Pull reports on ads/emails
- Excellent project planning and workload management understands deadlines and prioritizing
- Customer Service experience
- Familiarity with website CMS platforms, HTML and CSS relative to create and manage content for websites and emails
- Advanced knowledge and working experience of all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with or for an event company to deliver attendees is an asset
Remuneration package will commensurate with experience. Immediate start for right candidate. Candidate will work out of our office in Markham, ON.